Difference between FE1 and FE3?

What are the total differences? I swapped the full 96 monte carlo suspension into the rear of the car, and am now deciding if I should just swap the entire front, or just a few select pieces. Any info would be appreciated 8)

Thanks

FE1 = every corner feels like the car's trying to throw you out the door. Even with a factory STB.
    FE3 = Flat cornering.
    -Tony
    gtsdurango.net
    '04 Dakota SLT Quad Cab 4x4
    ​ - teh gas guzzling daily
    '90 Turbo Grand Prix STE - Crane H260 Cam, Getrag 282 Swap, 1.6 Rockers, Intrax Front Lowering Springs, KYB GR2s, 34mm Sway Bar, CS FSTB, AWeb RSTB, ES Poly Sway Bar Bushings, Cooper Cobra 245/50s, Speed Primer, Hail Speed Dents, NFG Keyless Entry, Lots of Extra Wiring - Running once again! Sorta! Not really...
    '92 Gutless Supreme SL - RIP 5-10 | '90 Turbo Grand Prix - RIP 6-15-05

okay, anyway, FE3 (in this case with the '94+ it's FE7 as well) for the front- thicker sway bar, springs that sit a bit lower, stiffer and they're more progressive.
    Yeah, it's still on the road. 218K+ (WTF)

with FE1 and a rear sway bar added, vids of you autocrossing make people sick...when they are watching it on their computers!
    2004 Chevrolet Colorado ZQ8 Extended Cab 3.5 I-5 5-speed<br />K&amp;N FIPK, Flowmaster 40 muffer...lots of power and really loud<br />1970 Plymouth Duster 360 4-speed - project<br />1994 Cutlass Supreme Convertible 3.4 DOHC -Dad&#39;s Toy

Visitors found this page by searching for:

difference between FE1 and FE3

fe3 sway bar on fe1 suspension

fe1 and fe 3 differences

what diferent fe1 and fe3

what is fe1 or fe3