Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thanks

Buick Regal Instrument Cluster Wiring data.

Hey I'm attemping to put the Regal Digi Dash into a Lumina (hehe) I need to know if anyone has a wiring diagram or anything to wire this in right. This should be a fun project the regal dash is really built well but it has it quarks as well. Hopefully this will go well but I doubt it.
    1992 Chevrolet Lumina Z34 5 Speed - It lives again even if it&#039;s multi-colored... The first Z34 with a UB3<br />1988 Oldsmobile 98 - Try explaining that one to a parts guy<br />1967 Chevrolet C10 Longbox Stepside - Restored <br /><br />&quot;All 3.4 means to the parts guy or mechanic is add another 20% to the bill&quot;

Thanks

w00t!! Finally someone is putting a regal dash in another car. Sorry, but I can't help you out with the wiring. someone else will probably chime in later.
    1989 Buick Regal GS Four Seater | 3.1L&nbsp; 440T4 |&nbsp; No Longer with a Black hood * For Sale come spring? *<br />1994 Chevy Silverado Z71 | 5.7 L&nbsp; 4L60 - E | 1 of a few<br />2000 Buick Regal LS | 3800 Series II&nbsp; 4T65-E| 1 of Many

Anonymous

It was only a matter of time

No parts are safe!!

Sorry I can't help with wiring but isn't space going to be an issue? The regal dash is almost twice as long as the lumina.
    &#39;90+ Base Lumina 4DR,&nbsp;3.4L DOHC/5-SPEED,Loaded,&nbsp;Grey w/ Grey leather. <br />Nothing is stock, but it&#39;s all factory parts! One of a Kind.<br /><br />&#39;93 Taurus SHO, YAMAHA 3.0L DOHC/5-SPEED, Fully Loaded, Dk. Green w\Black leather.

Thanks

Space might be at a premium but I think it can be done.

Lumina Dash is 20 Inches.
    Regal Dash 22 inches

Thats the housings. The regal dash has about 1 to 1.5 inches of uneeded plastic. I'm pretty sure from looking at it I can get the remaining .5 inches
    1992 Chevrolet Lumina Z34 5 Speed - It lives again even if it&#039;s multi-colored... The first Z34 with a UB3<br />1988 Oldsmobile 98 - Try explaining that one to a parts guy<br />1967 Chevrolet C10 Longbox Stepside - Restored <br /><br />&quot;All 3.4 means to the parts guy or mechanic is add another 20% to the bill&quot;

Oh cool, I thought there was a bigger difference that.
    &#39;90+ Base Lumina 4DR,&nbsp;3.4L DOHC/5-SPEED,Loaded,&nbsp;Grey w/ Grey leather. <br />Nothing is stock, but it&#39;s all factory parts! One of a Kind.<br /><br />&#39;93 Taurus SHO, YAMAHA 3.0L DOHC/5-SPEED, Fully Loaded, Dk. Green w\Black leather.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 Times in 748 Posts

Bored of the Cutlass UB3 already?? I just picked up a UB3 cluster from the boneyard today to tinker with. Later on I may have some questions regarding what to trim, and combining the Lumina cluster and the UB3 together to make it fit. Good luck with the Regal dash!!
    Matt Shantz

'95 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Vert LQ1
    '94 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Vert LQ1
    '90 Pontiac Turbo Grand Prix #0058 of 2749
    '92 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP - BAM -282 -
    1Q 2013 COTQ
    '92 Chevrolet Lumina Z34 - 284
    '88 Pontiac Fiero GT - 282
    '01 Cadillac Seville STS - Corsa
    '01 GMC Yukon Denali - GM 22's
    '98 Dodge Dakota Sport - 3.9 V6 - NV3500

Quote Originally Posted by Mach 5
    Car is machine, Matt is boss status trained precision task killer..

fit a toronado one in there then we can talk!
    Friend To the impossible<br /><br />Best webcomic in the world www.explosm.net<br /><br />Somewhere between styling a car that looked more like a Cruise Missile than a sedan and dropping in a 32-valve, 250 hp, DOHC V8, the Aurora engineers broke the traditional rules for luxury-performance sedans, and got pulled over. Fortunately, however, they managaed to talk their way out of it. Lucky you. Aurora by Oldsmobile

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 93luminaz34
    Bored of the Cutlass UB3 already??
    Nah I like the cutty Dash. It's more of lets see if I can do this and how many dashes do I have to destory. Oddly enough the local junk yard has more regal dashes then cutty or lumina.

You can get it to mechanically work.. But getting it to fit, you may need to get a little bit creative..

2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue GX 221,xxx 3.5L TwinCam LX5|Back in an Olds. And it feels so goooood..

This dash? [see below] The bars come up over the lines. The gas recalibrates to E-----1/4 when it gets low. Then the red triangle in the lower 1/2 of the diagonal lights up for warning.

I have wiring diagrams for a Regal and home made conversion charts but with no internet at home I'd have to snail mail them. I never hooked up the
    PRNDD21, wasn't worth it. Maybe you have a floor shifter.
    91 Regal 4dr. on Floor, UB3 Digital Cluster, GS Leather Wheel, Ractive Cone Filter, GM stb, etc.<br />

Hmmm.. Is the PRN(D)D21 part removable?

2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue GX 221,xxx 3.5L TwinCam LX5|Back in an Olds. And it feels so goooood..

for my prndd21 it just doesn't light up because the wires aren't connected. Mine was a stock floor shift with base dash.
    91 Regal 4dr. on Floor, UB3 Digital Cluster, GS Leather Wheel, Ractive Cone Filter, GM stb, etc.<br />

I meant the assy. itself.. I would like to xfer it somewhere else..

Thanks

There is 2 versions one made for floorshift without prndd21 and one for column shift with prndd21. Thats the one I got by accident but don't matter this is just a test =)

Visitors found this page by searching for:

2000 buick regal wiring diagram

2000 buick regal instrument cluster

92 buick regal instrument cluster

buick regal cluster lights

buick regal 2000 wiring diagram